MPH Health And Safety Services
MPH Health and Safety Services can offer a bespoke package to suit your business requirements, from independent visits to full consultancy and support.
We can offer the following services to supports your business and to fulfil the requirements as a competent person for your business in compliance with regulation 7 of the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Site Inspections.
- Risk Assessments.
- Scaffold inspections.
- Respiratory face fit testing.
- Monitor training standards and requirements.
- Health and Safety Audits.
- Health and Safety Policies.
- Health and Safety Training.
- Plant operator Training.
- Lift Plans.
- Health and Safety Touch screen tests.
- Accident and incident investigation.
- Training assessments.
- Legislation updates.
- Accreditation assistance and maintenance for your business.
- Telephone and email assistance and more…
Training and Testing
We offer a wide range of health and safety courses, health and safety touch screen tests, site required qualifications and plant training with associated NVQ’s. All of which can be fulfilled at either our CITB and NPORS approved facility, at your premises, or on location.
Training: Brenton Carver (Tech IOSH) 07766 30 47 32,
Health And Safety services: Philip Boughtflower (Tech) IOSH, 07469 85 06 42
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 01603 882220